I'm 29, living in the SE Creston-Kenilworth Neighborhood of Portland, Oregon.
I have expensive taste in coffee and chocolate.
I am non-discriminate. So don't hate.
I love punk music but am not an elitist.
I love to read books, I own MANY.
I can't swim, I've never been on a boat or plane.
I have a fake electro-punk band named Schizer Party. We have many fake songs.
I'm a big dorky nerd and I like it that way.
Those are some lil known facts in the life of Me.
1) You are allowed to take up space. You are a human.
2) You are allowed to have a voice.
3) You are allowed to leave whenever you feel unsafe or uncomfortable.
4) You deserve more than someone who doesn’t know how to respect you.
5) You are allowed to put your own needs first.
6) You are allowed to love yourself.
6:11 p.m. (Six reminders for bad times)
Please remember …